Forums » 2012 » Toma16

Messages for Toma16

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 18, 2012 02:45 PM

Hey Guy you told me to come watch your game, that it was going to be the best game of the day! But its seems like you let those guys walk over yall! Wow i would have wasted my time coming to watch. Guess he was right, please dont tell me the Qb throw for 300 or the other guy burnt your defense! Guess your team isnt living up to the hype you posted! Please dont post anything else!!! Your team is probable trash like the rest!

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 19, 2012 02:52 PM

Due who u? We don't even know who u r! U stay hiding behind the pc! Nope u right that game didn't go by anyway we wanted! I don't make any excuses we just didn't show up. We broke apart at the end of the game. Nope neither happ.en no one threw for 300 yards no one ran over us. We just didn't show up Yvette way we wanted to..... That's it!!! Y don't u come out and introduce urself? I'm not asking to play against u or setting up a game against ur "team". when I talk shit I would like to talk he person face to face! Or just speak to that person. So until then have fun hiding behind the computer.

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Sep 20, 2012 09:47 AM

Tomaa - first of all, ignore that bum. Second, you've been kind of quiet this week... I expected some noise out of you after our game... did the STORM pass through quietly?? I recall you saying you'd be yelling TOMA in my face after you "took it to the house" every time you caught a pass... what happened??? All I saw was a couple dropped passes. I'm not sure if you could see me because I was leaving your secondary in the dust so often, but I lived up to my promise and was dancing in the endzone all day like I said I would be. You better step it up if we meet again

and Rell, I ain't letting you off that easy either... looks like we didn't up putting our foot in our mouth, just went and got that W instead!

for real though it was a good game, you guys are no joke this year and keep getting better. good shit. hopefully seeya in the playoffs fellas

Comment Posted by Rell Sep 20, 2012 02:55 PM

Gelso24 you got this one I won't make any excuses!!! But know this ,when we meet again the temperature will be turned up even more !!! This will be a fight to the last tick! I am not your friend until the game is over lol !!!! But like u said good game your foot didn't end up in your mouth this go around and # 16 didnt tell you Toma this time but it's coming.

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 24, 2012 06:27 PM

See Toma what happens when you cant back up your words? Dude got you speechless! But your worrying about meeting me Ha you better practice on catching the ball!

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 25, 2012 12:51 PM

@Trash!! Even Jordan didn't have good days that Sunday was mine. It's all good That's the first bad game I have had in 2 yrs. But it's OK I play in the league u don't. It's real easy to talk shit behind the keyboard come on the field and do some playing!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com