Forums » 2008 » President Wanted

Messages for President Wanted

Comment Posted by falcon Nov 04, 2008 01:10 PM

For those of you that do not know We are looking for a new president for our League Anyone with any suggestions?

Comment Posted by mhebs Nov 04, 2008 03:51 PM

I'd say Barack but it looks like he got another gig.

How bout Dilly?

Comment Posted by The Big Easy Nov 05, 2008 08:33 AM

I thought Timmy Shea was gonna retire from playing and just play the president role ??? If not....I nominate a co-chair of Hebert / Butler for the position. At least that way we'll be level headed at the top......

Comment Posted by Automatica Nov 05, 2008 01:17 PM

definately not you Falcon!

Comment Posted by b13scott Nov 05, 2008 05:19 PM

THE HALL OF FAMER Joe Spence.

Comment Posted by mhebs Nov 06, 2008 02:53 PM

Haha.......identify yourself big easy, it's no fair to jab at me if I don't even know who you are. Thats still is funny though.

Joe Spence's name was brought up but it is tough to be partial when your son is a quarterback in the league.
I'm going to have to vote for someone that is. A: invested in the league. B: Not a player or affiliated to close to any team.

I vote for Jeff Lipton, maybe then we can get some discounts at the beer shack. nyuck nyuck nyuck.

Comment Posted by TC Nov 07, 2008 12:46 PM

I nominate Lynn McNulty. She loves the league and doesn't play.

Comment Posted by b13scott Nov 07, 2008 06:28 PM

SLATTS

Comment Posted by The Big Easy Nov 08, 2008 05:09 AM

HaHaHa---It's all love Hebert.... I agree with your post though. It's gonna be hard to find someone to fit the bill.... Maybe we should just vote out the worst Ref down there and make him the Pres. At least that will take him off the field....(ouch)...oh yeah, and Hebert it's QB-16 Raiders (wink,wink)

Comment Posted by falcon Nov 08, 2008 05:44 AM

I like the worst ref idea For me that a no brainer Anyone have any predictions for sunday I like Reils plus the 3 points

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com