Forums » 2009 » Game Ball Help

Messages for Game Ball Help

Comment Posted by rednine Aug 28, 2009 04:56 AM

This has been a ongoing problem with teams scooping up other teams footballs. Granted we should have never let our eye off it. But we have a game ball with the pats logo on it that has the name Tierrini JR written on it. It was scooped up by another team after the 9am game ended vs. the Starrs last weekend. We ended up with another teams ball as well which we will return so if you know anyone who might have this ball please let us know or bring it down sunday

hard to find a good broken in ball these days
good luck sunday fellas

Comment Posted by BrendanBoyle Aug 28, 2009 07:49 AM

I also lost a ball after week 1, I play for POW. If anybody came up with a Nike ball, think it's an Aero Elite, worth about $40, there's a free drink in it for them. The game after us was Starrs vs Reils and Starrs was warming up behind our sidelines...Not saying it was intentional but if you guys notice an extra ball in your equipment locker I'd love to get it back.

Comment Posted by JSpence14 Aug 28, 2009 07:53 AM

Brendan I will check Sunday with our stuff. I don't have our equipment and won't until Sunday but we use the Nike ball also and have at least 2 of them its possible we grabbed yours on accident. Let me check Sunday and I will let you know.

Comment Posted by jamest Aug 28, 2009 03:34 PM

Rednine- You have our game ball. My name is James Tierinni Jr. What time is your game on Sunday? Our game is at 10:30...can you bring it?

Also I accidently have a Wilson Ball with an 'R' on it. Is this anyones?

Thank you

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com