Forums » 2009 » Week 5

Messages for Week 5

Comment Posted by GamblingAddiction Sep 17, 2009 04:11 AM

09:00 AM Pastrami on Wry vs Reil's Reil's -7
10:30 AM Burris Logistics vs GILO'S Green -7
12:00 PM Tire City/Stonewell vs SWARM Dolphins -10
01:30 PM Enfield Starrs vs Body By Design Starrs -7
03:00 PM Northeast Realty vs Capitol Bail Bonds Realty -7

Best set of games yet. Could have two for Game of the Week... POW vs Reil's or Yellow vs Starrs. I think you have to go Yellow vs Starrs.

Comment Posted by Starrs21 Sep 17, 2009 05:51 AM

I know we are playing pretty good this year...but making us a 7 point favorite vs a team we havent beat in like 7 years atleast might not be the best pick. Id probably go with Yellow if i was betting

Comment Posted by whosthat Sep 17, 2009 09:14 AM

Same ill say yellow, they always seem to pull through tough games. not to mention they haven't lost to stars in a while, and their team hasn't changed except a few players coming in last year.

Comment Posted by JSpence14 Sep 17, 2009 09:53 AM

Lost to Starrs in awhile? Or ever ha. I am pretty sure Starrs have never beaten TDL since they came into the League. I would never bet against my own team but they always seam to have a good game plan versus us thats for sure. This League is always about matchups and for some reason they seam to have our number. We will be up for the challenge though, Should be a good game for sure. Reils vs. POW too def will be a good week.

Comment Posted by huskynation Sep 21, 2009 05:17 AM

3 shutouts....impressive.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com