Forums » 2009 » The Real Season!

Messages for The Real Season!

Comment Posted by since 91 Nov 03, 2009 07:33 PM

Reg. season was great and I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the family atomsphere. Things now have changed. The playoffs is the only matter. What we do the next 3 weeks tells the tail of your teams season. As usual a number of teams can win the Championship- The playoffs don't waste anytime as we have 4 solid games on the slate.
I myself can't wait to see the Realty-POW game as this matches the last 2 SuperBowl winners. POW also knocked off Realty in last years semi's so this game has great written all over it and could truely go either way. Realty 21-Pow 20. The Yellow-Dolphins game should also be a dandy as the Dolphins have much to prove and Yellow has made it to the superbowl 3 out of the last 5 years. Yellow 28-Dolphins-24. Black vs Green-wow- Green winning 35-14 last week has me shaking my head. Yes they are a good young team with speed but Black has to much firepower and veterans to not get revenge. Black 28- Green 17. Red gave us a very tough battle in week 2 with the score 19-7. They have some good players and with the 10-0 bullseye on our back, I expect nothing but there best game. Starrs 20- Red-16. I wish everyone the best of luck sunday as we all start the "real season". Congrats on another successful season in the E.F.F.L-lets continue the trend with 12 teams next year and yes a scoreboard, it's about "time".

Comment Posted by Chris Nov 06, 2009 03:28 PM

WOW, sounds like you guys had a great season. I wish I was there to see some of these playoff games. I have to say they just don't have a league like the EFFL here in Illinois. I miss playing in a competitive league. Best of luck to all of you and get some photos of the playoffs posted. Later, Chris

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com