Forums » 2010 » What will be the Playoffs!

Messages for What will be the Playoffs!

Comment Posted by unforgettable Nov 01, 2010 02:02 PM

To the champs of the reg. season, please do us all a favor and sleep on Swarm. They will come out and play and kick your a#s if you do. Lose your heads early and think you have it rapped up and we will see you next season

16-12 burris

Bear cats, you know you have got to watch for yellow in the post season. They have been there before and know what to do if the game is close. Go Yellow

21-14 Bear cats

The only lock of the first round is P.O.W. Anyone that wants to bet on capital please get ahold of me. P.O.W is strong on both sides of the ball and may be to much to handle. The only way capital can pull off a win here is if they shut down P.O.Ws offence, and score ALOT.

28-7 P.O.W.

Throwbacks and the only ALLSTARS in the league for the first time in years. Pick the winner. For the League, we dont want either of these two teams around.

over time win Throwbacks
21-14

Comment Posted by jgelso20 Nov 01, 2010 06:12 PM

nobody's sleepin over here....don't worry about us, just make it to the finals and we'll see you there.

Comment Posted by anonymous Nov 03, 2010 04:24 AM

Green is already in the finals?

Comment Posted by anonymous Nov 03, 2010 04:25 AM

Green is already in the finals?

Comment Posted by trashtalker101 Nov 05, 2010 06:59 AM

I can't believe the lack of trash talking right before the playoffs. This must be the least amount I have ever seen, it is embarassing. Hopefully this spices things up a little, here is how I see it:

Burris: no shot at winning the championship, let alone even getting there. Too many experienced teams at this point who will just plain out play you when the pressure is on. And your team is just way to confident, and no one goes undefeated throughout a whole season, just ask the Enfield Starrs. Just hope you get through your first game, they are no pushover. Swarm, just come out hard and play smart and who knows what can happen, your team is very athletic and could spring an upset, it probably wouldn't be to suprising. Based on the 1-8 seed got to make the line at Burris by 14.

Bearcats vs. Yellow: who really wants to play Yellow in the playoffs? The Bearcats are good but this matchup has to scare them big time. Yellow knows how to win when it matters and they are going to give the Bearcats all they have. Let's see if the Bearcats QB can actually win a big game, all those stats and points are nice in teh regular season but where are the championships? The Yellow QB has one and will probably make another run at one this year. Show up Bearcats with your A++ game or else you will be a spectator next week. Line: Bearcats by 7.

P.O.W. vs. Capitol Bail Bonds: like the previous post, this seems to be like the only lock of the weekend. P.O.W. is a strong team, championship contnder and have won just 2 years ago and I don't see why they can't make it back and win again this year. But for Capitol they play good D and have some athletes but they just don't score. When you average less than 10 points again it will be tough to beat a team with a good D and puts up over 20 a game. Capitol may be a year or 2 away and a change to an actual QB before they can make an impact in the playoffs. Line: P.O.W. by 17.

E.H. All Stars vs. TSI Throwbacks: this will be the best game of the day. 2 teams that are experienced, and know how to win. Besides the 4v5 match-up these teams are very evenly matched up and this game can very well end up in OT. Do these teams have a legit kicker? You never know the game can come down to that. Both teams are balanced and who ever can make the biggest plays and aviod the turnover will take this one. Too bad it is the first game of the day so more people would be there but it will be a good one. Lets just hope a bad call doesn't change the outcome and the players decide this one on the field. Line: EH All Stars by 3.

Hopefully this shook things up a little, get ont he board people and talk some trash so the playoffs get even better. Lets hear other peoples opinions and make your own spreads. Does Capitol have any chance? Will Burris make it to the finals? Who is going to win the championship? Give a prediction now!!!

Comment Posted by falcon Nov 05, 2010 09:38 AM

I agree what happened to this forum? for that matter this league....

Here are my spreads and picks

TSI minus 6 Im going with an easy win for TSI on this one... I dont think the allstars have won a playoff game and this trend continues

POW minus 10 POW wins this game by as many points as they want to..

Bearcats minus 7 First one to 21 wins this game.....Can Romo put up 21 against yellow? I dont think so

Burris minus 14 I can see this as a relativly close game with burris pulling away in the second half...

Favorite to win it all is POW .....lots of speed and there line wins on both sides of the ball

Comment Posted by JSpence14 Nov 08, 2010 10:24 AM

Falcon and Yellow good game, feels good to get a W in the playoffs vs. you guys. Romo though? HAHA ok.

We did put up 21 for the record which I actually thought going in would also win the game too but our season so far truthfully has been more about defense and it showed vs. Yellow. We didnt break in big situations, made big flags and had a crucial goal line stand to keep the score at 14-7 late and our offense put a drive together when we had to. I still feel like we have the best offense I have played on in my years in this league, but our D has won alot of games for us so far. Under 7 a game including playoffs is something to be proud of. Good job D, POW next which the old Starrs boys know from last year, will be another war. Good luck to the final 4.

Comment Posted by unforgettable Nov 09, 2010 12:22 PM

Bearcats Vs P.O.W
What a game! Do not miss this one. Two evenly matched teams going head to head in the semi finals. I think this game will be close so my prediction may seem boring. i have a even score at end of regulation. With winning. The winner will go on to be the 2010 champ

T.S.I-Burris
Another close game. Orange has more vets and has some champions on thier team. Burris none. The game will be won with defence because both teams can score. Green welcome to the real playoffs. here is where you can finnaly gain some respect. Lets go T.S.I.
T.S.I.over Burris 21-14

Comment Posted by getalife Nov 10, 2010 05:06 AM

Get off greens nuts, you should want them to win so you get a rematch (if you even make it to the finals). Instead it sounds like you're afraid of them.

Comment Posted by anonymous Nov 10, 2010 12:42 PM

So everybody like POW even know they nevr beaten black and lost to green the last two times? Willing to bet it is Green and Black, 1 & 2, in the final. Green is undefeated so you have to like they chances of winning it all. Looks like its Green time and the "veteran" teams are just older now.

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Nov 11, 2010 07:08 AM

Bearcats over Pow 26-14

Green over TSI 22-14

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 15, 2010 03:24 AM

Did anyone get any of the semi finals on video? Would like to see some since I wasn't there.... Maybe put them on YouTube? Spence???

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Nov 15, 2010 05:17 AM

We have it on tape, but might have to destroy the film after the beat down we got this weekend.

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 15, 2010 05:18 AM

that bad? figured that would have been agreat game to see

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 16, 2010 02:41 AM

and Spence didn't put up a highlight video on Youtube of the game?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com