Forums » 2010 » green

Messages for green

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 16, 2010 09:04 AM

could they have had any easier of a path to the finals? playing the 8 seed..lets face it, there are only 4 or 5 good teams in this league, and the swarm is not 1 of them. then they play an old tsi team, their name fit them perfectly, too bad the rest of their team cant play like their d line. green may get a decent challenge in the finals but they really are not to good anyway, years past they may have won 4 games with the team they have now.

Comment Posted by jgelso20 Nov 16, 2010 09:52 AM

game is at 11 sunday, don't forget your skirt and pom poms if you want to come down and either cheer for us or against us

also, isn't the whole point of the regular season to try and position yourself with the easiest road in the playoffs? last I checked we are the 1 seed and therefore should have the easiest path to the finals

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 17, 2010 02:33 AM

don't get angry little guy, just stating some facts. but atleast you have some balls to say something... as pointless as it was.........

Comment Posted by jgelso20 Nov 17, 2010 03:12 AM

not angry, I just find it humorous that you come on here and bash every single team in the playoffs under a fake name... and then make a ludicrous statement that in years past we'd win 4 games with our team. do you even play in the league? if you do then I'm pretty sure we already beat you this year... if you dont, and you think we're so bad you should put a team together so we can steamroll you next year

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 17, 2010 03:35 AM

now that seemed pretty angry... the truth hurts sometimes. ok sorry, maybe you guys would have won 5 games and been the 8th seed and been blown out in the first round. dont want you to get too worked up over me, you have a big game sunday where IF you win your team can talk all you want but until then be humble and just play, but pow shouldnt give a team of your stature too much to worry about.

Comment Posted by jgelso20 Nov 17, 2010 04:07 AM

haha right...if only you were speaking the truth.. if you want my autograph just ask for it, free of charge! you must be one of the old timers that doesn't like new blood coming into the league and performing..

we're not the ones on here talking about much other teams suck, we've got respect for most of the teams in this league.. both POW and the bearcats are good teams, nobody wants to listen to a dodgeball coach talk about how none of the current teams could compete with teams from 10 years ago

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 17, 2010 04:25 AM

your autograph? probably not, im not saying 10 years ago, just maybe the last 3-4 years when there was 6-7 really good teams and then a couple bottom feeders. face it, there were 5-6 easy wins for alot of teams this year, that was never the case a few years back when 7 and 8 seeds actually had a chance in the playoffs. being undefeated is an accomplishment and all but look at the competeition, thats all im saying, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

Comment Posted by jgelso20 Nov 17, 2010 04:45 AM

wasn't around for that but fair enough, could of just said that from the beginning rather than talking about how every team sucks...still going to have to disagree with the idea that you think we'd win 4-5 games.. all we can do is play who is in front of us

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 17, 2010 05:17 AM

not every team sucks just not aas deep 1-12 or 1-11 the last couple of years. i think the finals a couple of years ago was a 6v7 seed. all you can do is play your games.

Comment Posted by anonymous Nov 17, 2010 06:51 AM

Patches you say green suck and pow suck. then who good? these are the two best teams.

i got green by less than a touchdown. probably gonna come down to their two point conversions. they love runnin for those.

Comment Posted by tonee Nov 20, 2010 12:49 PM

Green only beat NAPA by two!!! Lmfao see ya down at the field, should be a good show! Go deep

Comment Posted by tonee Nov 20, 2010 12:50 PM

Green only beat NAPA by two!!! Lmfao see ya down at the field, should be a good show! Go deep

Comment Posted by tonee Nov 20, 2010 12:52 PM

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com