Forums » 2010 » Super Bowl

Messages for Super Bowl

Comment Posted by Green #8 Nov 22, 2010 09:10 AM

Posted by "trashtalker101":

"Burris: no shot at winning the championship, let alone even getting there. Too many experienced teams at this point who will just plain out play you when the pressure is on. And your team is just way to confident, and no one goes undefeated throughout a whole season, just ask the Enfield Starrs. Just hope you get through your first game, they are no pushover. Swarm, just come out hard and play smart and who knows what can happen, your team is very athletic and could spring an upset, it probably wouldn't be to suprising."

Posted by "forgettable", sorry, "unforgettable":

"To the champs of the reg. season, please do us all a favor and sleep on Swarm. They will come out and play and kick your a#s if you do. Lose your heads early and think you have it rapped up and we will see you next season"

"T.S.I-Burris
Another close game. Orange has more vets and has some champions on thier team. Burris none. The game will be won with defence because both teams can score. Green welcome to the real playoffs. here is where you can finnaly gain some respect. Lets go T.S.I.
T.S.I.over Burris 21-14"

Nice predictions boys, you nailed em!

Comment Posted by patchesohoulhan Nov 22, 2010 09:43 AM

win with class...

Comment Posted by Green #8 Nov 22, 2010 10:15 AM

Once you post under a real name I'll address what you have to say, until then, go away.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com