Forums » 2011 » Clouds parted: Storm in the forcast

Messages for Clouds parted: Storm in the forcast

Comment Posted by dallas33 Sep 20, 2011 05:27 PM

For all those none believers,a storm is on the way. You've seen these guys put together a team from scratch and make their presence known to the league. We have got a lot of work to do,but one foot in front of the other is how games are won. Solid plays,dedicated players and the heart to win is all we know. Good luck to the rest of the league because QS will not be denied.

Comment Posted by Rell Sep 21, 2011 02:10 PM

Love to see that team mates are hungry for wins like i've been. It's been a along time coming! Trust we can only take one game at a time and play like its the championship! We put in hard work to become challengers in this league and to have teams take us so lightly is going to stop! So listen be ready for an battle not an easy win!!!

Comment Posted by mach Sep 21, 2011 04:41 PM

this is only my 2nd year wit QS and i c almost a 360 turnaround in about 1 1/2 years..Im glad im on a team wit a chip on our shoulder's cause we r hungry for win's..We r not even close to where we want to b so that's the amazing part about it...Once both sides of the offense and defense start clicking on all cylinder's,it should turn out pretty good at the end.. 1game at a time 1win at a time.... LES GO QS LES MAKE A BREATH TAKING RECORD BREAKING TURNAROUND FROM LAST YEAR....

Comment Posted by Dassit!! Sep 23, 2011 04:05 PM

Yooooo!!!! That's what I'm talking about QS. Rep to the fullest baby! We came short in the second game, but we know what we need to do to get over the hill. This team looks and is headed in the right direction. Last year is past us let's keep looking forward to the goal we all set out to reach back in may. 1.2.3 Q.S.......

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 03, 2011 05:13 PM

Man...QS got awfully quiet again. Guess some things never change....only 1 win in what is most likely the weekest competition in this leagues history. Keep talking boys...keep talking.

Comment Posted by Rell Oct 06, 2011 06:03 AM

Jbiggs Q.s is never going to be quiet ever doesn't matter who's in front of us its any given Sunday! Listen were not the same old qs that y'all might be use to having around. Unlike the rest of the teams who's been playing with each other for years or in different leagues were a new team despite the name. We have yet to have an entire team come back. But we continue to show growth and soon we'll have this league stop considering us a easy win or a stat booster that's for sure!!!!! You say were no comp but yet are games except one have been close. But thanks for watching us continue love those who cheer against us it only makes us stronger.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com