Forums » 2011 » request game swap

Messages for request game swap

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Sep 26, 2011 08:58 PM

OCT 2. for this Sunday. is it ok for Quite Storm and Body by Design at 9am to swap with us and Ravens at 12pm. this week. Need to hear back from QS, BBD, and Ravens. i mean every week we play handy cap. just the same this week. But if we could get a 9am game it would actually definitely be a game and not a lets see if we play or not.

Comment Posted by falcon Sep 30, 2011 04:20 AM

You play with a handy cap??? you must be the only team missing players....Quit your crying...NO BBD wont switch game times with you...Thanks Devin

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Oct 01, 2011 03:35 PM

its all good. we are not going to switch anyways ur late with the update. and whose crying? oh no flag football dont yell lmao. yes handy cap do u know what that means. and when did i say we were the only team missing players. you must be blind. its ok let me tell you what i ment. we might have to forfeit that game. thats it. hopefully guys show up. if not. oh well cant do anything about it now can we.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com