Forums » 2011 » Playoffs Scenario

Messages for Playoffs Scenario

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 23, 2011 03:37 PM

Unless I'm mistaken...SS just clinched the #1 spot entering the playoffs which means they will play either QS or Lakeview...either way should en easy first round win. I know that they play the Bearcats this week which does not have any playoff seeding implications but nonetheless, a team that could end their winning streak.
Teddy Bear has put together a couple a nice little run. I'm happy for Scottie and James as they are true veterans in this league. They will bring it in the playoffs so watch out.
Body By Design seems to be going about their business as usual. Missing most of their guys (including their QB) for half the games but will be at full force when the playoffs start.
POW should get through the first round easy and knows how to win. They may see SS in the 2nd round so we may not have a repeat of last years championship but who knows????

With one of the weekest regular seasons in league history...I'm looking forward to the playoffs. Good luck ladies!!!!!

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Oct 25, 2011 03:53 AM

If the season ended after this Sunday this is how it would play out basically:

1. Second String
2. Either POW or Bearcats
3. Either POW or Bearcats
4. TBP or Yellow
5. TBP or Yellow
6. Lakeview or Ravens
7. Lakeview or Ravens or Quiet Storm
8. Lakeview or Quiet Storm

But since we have the "rivalry seeding week" the week after, here is an early look at how it could play out:

Second String still has #1 overall seed.

Bearcats can’t be higher than a Two. Currently they are a Two. They could go as low as a Three.

POW can’t be higher than Two. Currently they are a Three. They could go as low as a Five.

Yellow can’t be higher than Three. Currently they are a Four. They could go as low as a Six.

TBP can’t be higher than a Three. Currently we are a Five. We could go as low as Six.

Ravens can’t be higher than a Four seed (Four and Five don’t matter – it’s the same matchup in the playoffs). Currently they are Six. They theoretically could drop to maybe a Seven.

Lakeview can’t be higher than a Six. Currently they are a Seven.

Storm can’t be higher than a Six basically. Currently they are an Eight.

Replacements need two wins against Storm to grab the Eight.

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Oct 25, 2011 04:20 AM

Well QS this week will be fun. im coming back for this game.

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 25, 2011 05:50 AM

I think we found our guy to keep the stats for the games in the future seasons. At least we found "something" that he is good at.

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Oct 25, 2011 06:25 AM

jbiggs = ?

Comment Posted by falcon Oct 25, 2011 07:10 AM

So we are still playing rivalry week?

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Oct 25, 2011 07:39 AM

Devin - I sent you an email about this last night.

As of right now it is not canceled and given that everyone paid up, we should be fine. I have to confirm with Gordie though.

In other news, the KofC is starting to look real good for next year.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com