Forums » 2011 » Week 10

Messages for Week 10

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 25, 2011 09:51 AM

what's the line Mason? on the game, on how many catches/TD's I score on you, how many int's you have... let's hear 'em

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Oct 25, 2011 10:40 AM

Bearcats by 8...

0 TD's on me, you might catch a fluke end of game score to get within a TD, but it would be meaningless.

On a side note, we are tied in INT's i'll get 1 this week, to take home the solo lead for the year.

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 26, 2011 04:37 AM

excellent, what's the max bet? I'd like to take Second String +8

0 td's huh? I take it you're not going to cover me then... bottom line is whoever you are guarding is going to catch all our TD's. That's actually our gameplan, good luck trying to stop it

as for the INT's... we all know Josh loves throwing me the ball, I don't see that trend stopping this weekend.

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Oct 26, 2011 05:02 AM

The more balls thrown in my direction, the more chances for INT's, i can't wait.

By the way, although seeding wise, this game means nothing to you guys, don't try and use the fact that its a meaningless game as your excuse when we beat you sunday.

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 26, 2011 05:27 AM

don't worry about that, won't be an issue... the only thing that will be "meaningless" about this game is the TD's we pile on you at the end of the game after it's already well out of reach

Comment Posted by Green #8 Oct 26, 2011 11:20 AM

Where did Mason get all this confidence from? I mean surely not from the 2-10 (it's probably worse, I'm just guessing) record they hold against us for indoor and outdoor combined!

Comment Posted by JSpence14 Oct 26, 2011 11:23 AM

Bri 2-10 really? We beat you in 2 Championship games in East Windsor (One of which Mason scored the game winning TD on if I recall correctly) Beat you for another Chip in Tolland (We went undefeated beating you boys TWICE in that season) and are 1-1 in Enfield in 2 games against you guys. I like the confidence man but acting like you beat us 10 total times is ridiculous.

In meaningful games you beat us for 2 Chips in East Windsor...We beat you for 2 Chips in East Windsor...and we won in Tolland (Jason was on our team so that is a half win for us and half loss for you lol)

2-10...Id say its close to even...

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Oct 26, 2011 11:32 AM

My highlight reel is on You Tube if you want to check it out haha...

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 26, 2011 11:37 AM

c'mon Josh! I'm glad we won so I can still claim to be undefeated in Tolland, but in that league me AND klein were on your team, and we only beat them by 1 pt. you put me and klein back on the other side where we should have been... it would have been UGLY! haha

Mason, you'll most likely be making a few cameos in my highligh reel this sunday

Comment Posted by Green #8 Oct 26, 2011 11:38 AM

haha, i knew that post would draw you out, but lol, you're delusional if you think it's close to even. you beat us two times in east windsor (yes in the championship) and that was it...not once in the regular season, don't discount the regular season games and act like they don't count dude!

and you must be really reaching for victories when you start counting tolland, huh? i wasn't even going to play after fking my knee up, so jay and klein went and played with you, and i joined bryces team, and he got injured in the first game...so you have two of my top 3 wr's, and i lose the only one left with me, and every game we played still came down to the wire...reverse that scenario and i bet it would have been ugly!!!

so yeah, a lot closer to 2-10 than even...

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Oct 26, 2011 11:44 AM

The league has hated Bearcats/Reils/Starrs for years, its going to be nice to go into a game and have the the entire league be against the other team for once haha.

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 26, 2011 11:46 AM

haha, looking forward to it... this is going to be a fun game

Comment Posted by JSpence14 Oct 26, 2011 11:52 AM

LOL Brian firstly I played on Jasons team who had Klein...who honestly attended 2 total games haha... It was mostly Jay who set it up...The Tolland dig was just a joke anyways...

Although in 3 seasons in Tolland...we have 3 titles...

Regardless of that...all that matters to the Bearcats now is outdoor. Indoor is fun but those games dont mean alot to us now. After playing in Hartford and Enfield this year, we are geared to compete for that outdoor Championship. Our team is a whole lot different outdoor than indoor I promise yall. Cant wait for Sunday...needed the smack talk to get the rivalry brewing.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com