Forums » 2011 » QS!!!!

Messages for QS!!!!

Comment Posted by Dassit!! Oct 26, 2011 06:58 AM

My name is Jonathan #16 I play for qs. I've only been in this league for only 2 yrs so far. I like that comp on the field. I know we (qs) are a little sloppy at times but ya gotta admit that we are not the same qs as last year. When we r on we can hang wit the best of them. Maybe we won't go anywhere this yr but we look like we headed in the right direction. So the league keep talking $&@- about us ya going to be very surprised trust.....

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 26, 2011 09:44 AM

QS has always had good athletes just no leadership or chemistry. You guys need a solid QB to put it together. Unfortunately until your record proves different, no one will take you seriously. Appreciate the smack talk though....

Comment Posted by Rell Oct 26, 2011 03:33 PM

No leadership??? Dont Know how that came across your mind! One thing i must agree with is until we and show and prove your right yall wont give credit no matter how close the game. This one is in the record books but we still have a chance to show so watch out shit is clicking alot better. Might be surpise who takes it!!!!

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 26, 2011 05:22 PM

Rell don't get so defensive...all I'm saying is that you guys have showed true loyalty to this league and have always had good athletes. You have NEVER had a solid QB to get the right guys the ball and organize your offense and you have been known to "turn" on one another when things get rough which shows a lack of leadership. No doubt that you are close to being a contender in the league but for now you are still a mid-range team at best. QS has not beaten a top four team in this league in years and until you do you can't really make bold comments such as.....Might be surpise who takes it!!!!

By the way...it's SURPRISED!!!!

Comment Posted by Rell Oct 28, 2011 02:56 PM

Jbiggs when it comes to my team and people trashing it I get very defensive!!! We as a team have working very hard to get out the shadows of what people thinks of Q.s! I dont see anything wrong with the Qb we have! We just need time to form as a unit, like I stated once before we have YET to have a solid team return to the league! Or better yet have played with each other in any league like most teams here! And if my team or I dont have confidence what are we playing for? Just for Fun? So I will continue to make Bold statements! Thanks for being my English teacher.

Comment Posted by Dassit!! Oct 29, 2011 06:52 AM

Tomorrow I'm looking for to erase some of those negative points we have. Sorry Replacements u guys are going to catch the brunt of the "STORM" tomorrow..... And I'm not talking about the snow either. Lol

Comment Posted by falcon Oct 29, 2011 08:39 AM

How can anyone give qs a hard time...they show up every week ,play hard, never play dirty or talk shit..they been doing this for years..faces have changed but always a fun team to play..some of the new teams could learn a few things from them...they might night be a contender but they always are competive year after year...

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Oct 29, 2011 12:55 PM

Yea man, Rell, and Dassit i look forward to tomorrow. lol maybe not the cold but to the game. Ill be back and ready to go. and we have the first game of the day so should be a fun one in the snow.

Comment Posted by jbiggs Oct 29, 2011 04:18 PM

Not giving QS a hard time...I have aot of respect for them for coming in every year and competing. All I'm saying is that before you start making comments like "watch out" you need to show something other than the same old season like years past. You're right, it takes time to build a winning team and hopefully you guys can get the same guys back for more than just a year. Even in Falcons props to you in his blog mentioned that "they might not be a contender but they are always competitive"...until you boys put together a winning season, you're still considered a weaker team in the league/
And by the way, I love it that you stand behind your boys but making bold statements is not the way to go. Prove it on the field and people will take notice. I do however think you guys will smoke the winless Replacements who definitely have the worst QB I've ever seen play flag football. Game plan is simple.....BLITZ ALL DAY!!!!

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com