Forums » 2011 » Resolution to last week's storm cancellation

Messages for Resolution to last week's storm cancellation

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Nov 03, 2011 09:36 AM

Due to the storm last weekend and the continuing aftermath in the local area, the games for this Sunday, Nov 6th will be the final regular season matchups that were supposed to be played last sunday. The "seeding week" has been canceled. The playoffs will start as scheduled on Nov 13th. Clearly this impacts the Replacements as they needed two game opportunities to try and make the playoffs, however we have no other options at this point due to the many difficulties this season. Let's get over to the Knights of Columbus and hope for a normal season next year !

Pass the word as I'm still very limited in communication due to power outages at my house and office (I'm logged on remotely right now) and I don't own a smart phone.

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Nov 03, 2011 10:27 AM

Regardless of what happens this week, Second String is overall top seed going into playoffs, Body by Design and TeddyBearPools.com are the 4 v 5 matchup, and Replacements are on the outside looking in.

Bearcats and POW are still fighting between the 2 and 3 seed, and Ravens is fighting with Lakeview for the 6 and 7 seed. Quiet Storm has a chance to move up to the 7 seed if they win and Lakeview loses this week and point differential comes into play because Lakeview could drop to 8.

Comment Posted by 12 years since 94' Nov 03, 2011 10:29 AM

Also Note - Daylight savings time begins this week.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com