Forums » 2012 » Why isn't anyone on here talking CRAP

Messages for Why isn't anyone on here talking CRAP

Comment Posted by trashtalker Aug 20, 2012 06:44 PM

Ok I came back to see if any freaking body got any life back into them and it seems like your boring as hell over here!!! so could anyone tell why would I want to bring a team into this LEAGUE???? How is the comp. seems there was a blow outs and a couple close games. Well lets see if anyone has the balls to Talk

Comment Posted by 2nd String #10 Aug 21, 2012 04:17 AM

How about you tell us what sorry ass team you plan on bringing into the league and I'll let you know which teams will wipe the floor with your guys.

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Aug 21, 2012 07:08 AM

yea we got blown out. but we had a fun game against SS. We balled hard for the first half. but couldnt keep up their a great team. and our team looks forward to playing the rest of the season.

Comment Posted by toma16 Aug 21, 2012 07:32 AM

Qs can keep up wit any team in the league. I can't wait till we play ss cuz that lil running game have will not be all that there like it was in ya first game vs the thundercats oh my b thunderbuddies. Lol.

Comment Posted by 2nd String #10 Aug 21, 2012 09:45 AM

that's ok toma, i'm going to enjoy throwing for 300 yards on you boys so much more than i would running!

Comment Posted by toma16 Aug 21, 2012 12:52 PM

Ha ha sorry but that twin bs telepathic shit not going to work. Lol when I catch the ball on any corner from ur ss team I'll be taking it to the house.!!! Then I'm going to ur bro and say TOMA!!! and I hope u can feel it when I tell him... Lol love talking shit.....

Comment Posted by trashtalker Aug 21, 2012 02:15 PM

Okay just when I thought no one had Balls in this league one person steps up and then another licking his balls. Man one thing ceetain my team will never lose in that fashion its just unacceptable!!! How do you have fun getting your rear end handed to you? Why not say Next time watch out it will be a different turn out. You act like this was your father whipping your butt lmao. Now I see ive sparked a fire in someone cause now there talking smack but ive done a little research and seems like they havent been giving anyone problems in the past. So Toma hope you either revamped the team or it may be you opened a can of worms! Maybe I should come watch some games to see if those talking games are tight!

Comment Posted by Rell Aug 21, 2012 03:19 PM

#10 I'll give credit where credit is but you THROWING for 300 is not liking going to happen!!!! I have to much confidence in my D for them to allow that period! Bro don't think you ever air the ball out like that throwing a 10 yard pass and having them Pitch it back doesn't account for that! So we'll see you soon don't put your foot in your mouth!

Now trashtalker bring your team out and let's see how y'all do and put a previous records to the test! If u don't want to join our league hit me up we'll set up a game outside of this!!! Quietstorm0119@yahoo.com

Comment Posted by toma16 Aug 21, 2012 03:35 PM

#10 our next game is at 1pm . So have ya lil ass pre-modana tent up and enjoy the show. This might be what my second family needs to play to the potential that I know they can play at! !!!!!! Trust we are not the same team that gave ya trouble in that double header last season. We going to hit u guys in ya mouth in our first drive and not look back.!!! And as for ur loud as dog u guys have on the d-line all the barking he'll be doing during our game together is at the ur corners and safety! "!! TOMA!!!!

Comment Posted by 2nd String #10 Aug 21, 2012 07:29 PM

until a team has the balls to man up and play my wr's man-to-man, i'll be taking the "10 yard pass" all day...there's a reason you don't see the ball "aired out", it's because every team in this league knows they don't have the personnel to deal with our wideouts, but it's ok, we understand noone likes getting embarassed and beat deep!!! rell & toma, it may be a new team, but it's going to be the same result! i gotta admit though, i like the new attitude, it was missing last year

one thing we can agree on though, trashtalker needs to go away considering nobody knows who he is...your team will certainly "lose in that fashion" if you put it in this league, we will make sure of it

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Aug 22, 2012 05:46 AM

hate to break it to all 3 of you (toma, rell, and brian), but Brian (ss QB #10) isn't going to be there when we play quiet storm... so if you want to beat us with him you might have to wait until the playoffs. I got news for you though, the only team we've ever lost to that's in this league is the bearcats, so you got your work cut out for you fellas.

Like Brian said though, you guys sit back in your zone and we'll pick it apart all day long... we know you don't have the balls (cough cough) to try and man our wideouts up....otherwise I'll be dancing in the endzone until the sun goes down

as for the "trashtalker"... who are you to criticize someone for saying they played a good team? you're not even man enough to get on the field or put a team in this league. Once you decide you're ready let us know and I'll make sure we get you first, make you the doormat for this league right off the bat

hopefully this will get everybodys juices flowin

oh and ps... can't leave without a shout out to the slowest DB/LB in the league, what up HEBERT!! I'm comin for you!

Comment Posted by trashtalker Aug 22, 2012 12:43 PM

Mr.Gelso24 Me or My Team will never be anyone's doormat now we might just use you as that as we enter this league and say daddy's home!!! There's 8 teams in the little boy scout league and only 2 teams have any type of balls.I'll say that about Yall now I will be at the games Sunday so make sure you have a good game #24 because soon you will become a victim!!! And it sounds like your giving Quiet storm and excuse already "#10 wont be there" so is that the heart of your team??? Think you should go sell some girl scouts cookies...

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Aug 23, 2012 04:55 AM

giving QS an excuse.... no, did I say we were going to lose? We're still going to win the game, I was letting them know they'd have to wait until the playoffs for a shot at us with him at QB... learn to read.

Theres a reason I'm on the field playing in the games and you're on the sideline in your skirt cheering everyone on... you couldn't cover your own shadow, nevermind lining up across from me. are you asking me to join your girl scout group? I'll pass... just get on the field so you can try to back up this pathetic attempt at talking trash

Comment Posted by Bails Aug 24, 2012 04:40 AM

If your no doormat why the nickname "trashtalker"??? Be proud of your squad and man up! you know where to find us , on the field doing work!!

Comment Posted by N8-88 Aug 24, 2012 08:09 AM

His nickname is Trashtalker because his game is GARBAGE! Hide behind your keyboard with all of the other internet tuff guys. The truth is you never made it onto a squad and have to resort to playing on message boards!

Comment Posted by trashtalker Aug 24, 2012 01:40 PM

Hold up! hold up! Me hiding behind a key board ha I'll be at your field Sunday to see just what type of comp is there! I live on the field im no cheerleader. My name is Danny so dont get it twisted i heard about this league so ive been waiting and feeling it out thought maybe it had some studs worth going against but all i keep hearing from are DUDS!!!You must do homework before entering your team into anything dont want to waste my guys time. And from the pictures posted i wouldnt feel right beating up on a bunch of old geezers! we respect our elders!!!

Comment Posted by mhebs Aug 26, 2012 04:16 PM

Danny where are you and your team from? Where do you play? Windsor, stafford, springfield? All inferior in my oppinion. You probably are another bum ass player on a bum ass team in some bum ass league that thinks they all are way better than they actually are. Yes there are some geezers in this league but whats wrong with that? You probably have a bunch of fast guys that don't know how to play the game all running around all yelling they are open. Geezers are smart and know how to win, like me. Don't get it twisted though there are some serious athletes in the league. The bearcats, my team, is full of them. Come down with your whistle, clip board and do all the homework you want. until you can come clean with your credentials then you really aint saying much.

Comment Posted by N8-88 Aug 29, 2012 07:44 AM

Danny? Hello Danny? Did anyone see this guy down at the field? From his previous post I think he was somewhere looking for studs to feel out and go against.

Comment Posted by 2nd String #10 Aug 29, 2012 10:59 AM

He was busy getting some practice for his future role as the doormat of this league...probably was standing there all quiet as everyone walked right over/by him without a clue he was there...I'm glad he's conforming to his new role so quickly

Comment Posted by trashtalker Aug 29, 2012 01:11 PM

I see I was well missed and we havent even start beating up on y'all yet!!Fellows yes I did attend a couple of games. sorry I didnt meet and greet but that wasnt my purpose. Came and seen and alright game started of good then team drop the ball. Think it was a black and gold team vs a yellowish team. Cant knock either team to much expect how do you have a cast of good players and lose???? Then I seen a Black and red team beat up on a midget league team. Thats when I had to leave !!! So how many good teams are in this league???

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com