Forums » 2012 » week 4/ week 3 predictions????

Messages for week 4/ week 3 predictions????

Comment Posted by Wepaman16 Sep 05, 2012 02:21 PM

Any predictions for this weeks games????

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 05, 2012 02:32 PM

I am wepamn16. Toma16 sounds better! anyways my predictions are......
Pow
SS
QS OF COURSE!!!!!
EB

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 05, 2012 06:50 PM

Dont know to much about either team but i'll say Pastrami on Wry over Body By Design since they just lost!
Take Second String over Teddy Bear pools since they havent shown much in stats
Take Thunder Buddies over Quiet Storm cause these guys seem to to score no matter the outcome might put in altogether!
Like Swarm over Bearcats If Swarm and place their guys in right positions then they will overcome. Plus Bearcats looked sloppy playing those guys last week!
But who am I you know these teams better than me.

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 06, 2012 06:56 AM

No way thundercats going to beat qs. They to unorganized!!!! We (qs) finally got our shit together..... Let's go qs

Comment Posted by green25 Sep 06, 2012 06:05 PM

I can't help myself....how in the hell is this joker making predictions when he doesn't even play in the league??? I'll bet you this guy is some 12 year old multi-tasking between playing Madden on his XBox, posting messages on this site and getting yelled at by his momma for not doing his homework!!!! And based on his ability to speak (or type), his homework is last on his priority list. Go to bed son...it's a school night.

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 10, 2012 01:04 PM

Looks like all of my picks were right!!! Toma!!!!!!

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 10, 2012 01:56 PM

First, Im no little 12 year old boy maybe thats what your into! Second, You dont need to actually be in any league to pick winners. Just like you pick Pro teams to win by stat shits the same thing here! Third, seems like ive given this site alittle spark that you couldnt BUM!! Ive looked through teams roster and you dont exist so wipe your cunt and sit down somewhere! I went 2 for 2 not knowing much seem pretty good! Seem like my last had a chance to take it and some explain what happen? Did all they put all those guys in the right spots?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com