Forums » 2012 » Big Games

Messages for Big Games

Comment Posted by Rell Sep 12, 2012 01:22 PM

This appears to be a week of big games!!! So come early or stay late there will be some shockers!!!!!

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 12, 2012 03:34 PM

Especially that 1oclock game!!!!!!

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 13, 2012 04:39 PM

Look its the only 2 lames that care enough to post something!! Toma16 1 o'clock game is going to be a easy victory for those guys. They put up more points than a few teams combine. I dont like how cocky the 3 guys been talking but i'll go with them. Think the biggest game we be the undefeated teams and the ones looking for their 1st win!

Comment Posted by toma16 Sep 15, 2012 04:34 PM

We have that 1 o'clock game! So it's not going to be as easy as some of u guys think! I feel it's going to be a good game. So trashtalker come to the game to see for urself..... Then u think twice calling someone "lame"

Comment Posted by 13 years since 94' Sep 16, 2012 04:55 PM

TeddyBearPools got some game now. Lets see how it goes....

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 26, 2012 01:29 PM

13 years Shouldnt your team come in with game??? I mean this is suppose to be the Prime Rib of leagues? This just shows me that thisleague isnt worth my teams effort or time!

Comment Posted by 13 years since 94' Sep 27, 2012 02:12 PM

trashtalker - go back under the rock you came from and stop filling these boards full of nonsense. When you actually play in the league, then you are welcome to try and talk trash. Have a good night.

Comment Posted by trashtalker Sep 27, 2012 03:37 PM

13 Years you should be happy Im filling this board with anything! If it wasnt for me speaking some truth then nobody would even check it out. Matter of fact someone needs to pay me for keeping your message board alive! Help me out who do I need to converse with? But Mr.13 why did it take so long to get a team?

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com