Forums » 2012 » Running My Mouth

Messages for Running My Mouth

Comment Posted by Carp Oct 04, 2012 06:19 PM

Carp QS #20 here to give the bearcats more fuel for their fire. one of them called me out so here you go sir. let me give yall the whole thing from the top starting on the stafford board:

Carp: ay bearcats folk - keep winning. next time i play yall i still want a 0 in your L column

Un-named post: Carp why hide in these forum and talk about us BEARCATS ? You play in our league com talk in OUR forum that way when we smash you we'll have proof that you ran your mouth!

Bearcat guy you are the undefeated champs. the target on your back cant get any bigger. every team yes all 7 of us want to be the first team to get a win against you. if this is news to you.. where have you been all season? did you not realize that you have what all of us want? nobody is hiding from you, dont reply again without putting your name on your post.

big shot out to my dude jesse. you had the 3 of the 5 biggest plays for your team last week with the int the knocked down pass on the goal line and maybe the smartest play of the season by not reacting to the sucka punch from SS (pitch int was huge too). im amazed they get away with that stuff. see you on the 21st.. cant give you the lucky flags that day lol

Comment Posted by Bails Oct 05, 2012 06:13 AM

Ok we see you Carp.... Careful what you wish for....

Comment Posted by Starrs#1 Oct 05, 2012 06:19 AM

Haha I can't wait.

We got a rough one this week. The Thunder Buddies. We need to worry about that game and not look ahead. If we don't focus on the thunder buddies they might score a touchdown

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 05, 2012 11:07 AM

"not reacting to the sucka punch from SS"
"im amazed they get away with that stuff"

ok Carp, whoever the fuck you are... what are you talking about? nobody punched anyone at any point during our game, so I don't know what game you were watching but maybe you should get your eyes checked.

2 things....Stop worrying about Second String and worry about beating a quality team before calling out the Bearcats (and no, beating POW when they don't have their 1st or 2nd qb doesn't count, not to mention their best WR having to play qb)

Comment Posted by Rell Oct 05, 2012 12:13 PM

#24 hold up stop where you at! It doesn't matter who hits the field the freaking team has to play ! When we lost to teams nobody cares now we get a win its an excuse why we won shit real funny! Next time say congrats and for minding your business my player called out Bearcat not second string! And when we meet again we won't let the refs give y'all the upper hand!

Comment Posted by Carp Oct 05, 2012 05:08 PM

Bails i wish for a championship wining the title doesnt come in a bitter sweat flavor does it?

Jesse dont sleep on the Thunder buddies my dude james is like robin hood on the field

24 i think it was you. hey if you say you didnt punch anybody then you didnt puch anybody but yall def yell right in the refs face during your games. i need to figure out a better way to work these refs and plead my case. i dont have a championship so honestly im worried about all yall. the POW win was huge for us they didnt have their 3rd string qb either & andy therw 2 td's on us. bob grant shoots a 357 man hope he plays some more games. speaking of qbs yours was back this week he would have been fun to play against

Comment Posted by Bails3 Oct 06, 2012 05:24 AM

i've had 5 different flavors and none of them are the same! Each one is well worth the ride my dude.... At least we got some jawing going on...now its football... Roll Tide ya'll...

Comment Posted by Flash Oct 06, 2012 05:47 AM

Sooooo.....now that this is all over i guess. how do i add a pic on this thing? yes i am serious lol

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Oct 06, 2012 05:09 PM

I wont be their this week to play vs bearcats. my wiggles will be absent lol.

Comment Posted by Bails3 Oct 22, 2012 07:14 AM

Carp.... wink wink

Comment Posted by Carp Oct 22, 2012 07:02 PM

Bails you rang? no excuses yall beat us fair & square. that first blemish on your record is still up for grabs. i dont think you are but just in case i hope your not the dude in street clothes talking trash. i didnt think i said anything too rude but ref told me i cant speak to you when your not on the field collecting any stats. (i didnt say sacks i said stats as in your not on the field i dont care about your trash talk until you say something funny) either way captain winky hope to get another chance in the playoffs.

& if any of yall would like to beat SS & POW next week we would like help getting that #2 slot. dont think we are looking past you body we're not sleeping on you i know you're a capable team.

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 23, 2012 05:49 AM

You can't get the #2 slot... even if we lose next week and you win, we'll have the same record. We beat you guys head to head and have a better point differential, so regardless of what the tiebreaker is, we have it. You guys will be either the #3 seed or #4 seed.

Comment Posted by Bearcats21 Oct 23, 2012 07:05 AM

Did you guys really win 64-0 on Sunday hahah? How is that even possible?

Comment Posted by Gelso24 Oct 23, 2012 11:39 AM

unfortunately yea we did... I think they may have gotten one or maybe two first downs.

Comment Posted by jdibeneditto Oct 23, 2012 03:25 PM

they got 4 first downs. lol we joked around score was 4-8 cause they had 8 tds and thunder had 4 first downs.

Comment Posted by 13 years since 94' Oct 23, 2012 05:36 PM

PSA - remember people...Thunderbuddies really helped out the league by stepping up and fielding a team from the Stafford league that was made up of guys that were willing to play another game at random on the same day. This allowed us to have what would have been a balanced schedule if not for the first week of the season (flood cancellation)....give them some props. They have been good sports, particularly considering that some of them are actually used to winning trophy's in the Stafford league. Enfield is, and continues to be, a solidly competitive league. Us old veterans know that the league used to be extremely competitive from top to bottom with 12 teams and a waiting list but, it's about to get better. Stay tuned.

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com