Forums » 2008 » Pop Quiz

Messages for Pop Quiz

Comment Posted by mhebs Aug 30, 2008 09:25 AM

There is three new players coming to reils. Guess all three and you ace this exam. There is no partial credit class, you must get all three correct. Good luck.......

Professor Hebert

Comment Posted by blue00 Aug 31, 2008 01:48 PM

luke skywalker, han solo, chubaka

Comment Posted by deuce Sep 01, 2008 08:59 AM

GOT THOSE BEERS!!!!!

Comment Posted by Automatica Sep 02, 2008 06:31 AM

SIMS......DUMAS........AND,MCNULTY

That was too easy and after that performance last Sunday and seeing Marcel on the sidelines fuming!

What do I win?

Comment Posted by Starrs21 Sep 02, 2008 07:45 AM

na, i think your wrong about the picks, Hebert i know 2 of them are coming from our team to yours, and I think its going to help our team, so thanks. No more having our receivers and dbacks rotate all game and getting pissed at eachother

I guess partial credit doesnt count for anything though huh.

Comment Posted by Higgs Sep 03, 2008 05:16 PM

Where have all the game predictions been?

Comment Posted by Automatica Sep 04, 2008 05:22 AM

Higgins. With all the swapping of people to different teams I would say that it is hard to make predictions this early. A couple more weeks and then we'll see. Look at last week. There were definately teams that lost that most people would have picked to win. Now that the teams are set and no more changes are to be made it should be interesting. By the way how is Magnum doing? Just fuckin with ya.

Comment Posted by deuce Sep 04, 2008 10:50 AM

Let me take a guess:
1. Ty Jenks
2. Paul Prior
3. Andrew Gallacher

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com