Forums » 2008 » what a game

Messages for what a game

Comment Posted by mhebs Sep 21, 2008 11:57 AM

That was the funnest game I played in some time. Both defensive coordinators should start updating their resume, that's u james, and myself. Awful D, great O. Back and forth, some hitting, sorry timmy, some jawing, great hard fought game. Falcon sorry ant had to take your 50 bucks bud. Great game starrs.

Comment Posted by starrs21 Sep 23, 2008 05:45 AM

hebert its cool, your a dirty player i wouldnt have expected anything less, haha. Na its cool though, that was a fun game, atleast i got to play on both sides of the ball so getting some catches, somewhat made up for us getting lit up on D the whole time too.

Comment Posted by bigruebs Sep 23, 2008 07:34 AM

ehh yo hebs come to the dline and see what happens...and if your really feeling froggy how bout you hop on the oline and let me muscle you around hahaha good game brotha and good look on hitting mason...and mason how the f did you keep the ball

Comment Posted by mhebs Sep 23, 2008 07:22 PM

A dirty player goes at someone with the intention of hurting them. An aggresive player goes hard and whatever happens in the wake is what happens. Now I do confess I do give a few knocks here and there but it is never with full intention of inflicting pain, maybe inflicting fear of going over the middle, or intention of lighting a fire. And let's not forget fellas, this is football, there is a certain amount of hitting, even in flag. So in the end I take the fifteen, tip my cap to Mason on holding on, and get back at it.

As for big Reuben, your full of so much sourkraut and Pastrami you should be playing for P.O.W. (Pastrami On Wry) Mr. reuben sandwich. Haha, just messin bro. Nah I will stay in the dbackfield for now, I'm sure some day I will be put out to pasture and will then be a lineman, hopefully later than sooner. Watch what you wish for though my big friend. I seem to remember a man named dumas puttin quite a lump on that noggin. He is similar in size to yours truly. Just playing bro, you hold you position down we all know it. maybe someday we will see each other in the trenches, maybe in an intersquade practice someday. When that day comes I'll be ready, and confident..
Good banter following a good game. Good luck next week fellas.
M40

Bell

You must be logged in to post a new message.

Proceed to the signup page to create an account if you don't already have one or login if you already have an existing account.

Various icons used from the Silk Icons library.

www.redzoneleagues.com